Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wedding Decor by Barn Chic Antiques

Congratulations, Marisol and Louis! Yesterday was a beautiful day for a wedding, and this sweet couple had everything in their favor - sunny sky, warm day, light breeze, and loved ones surrounding them as they said their vows in an intimate courtyard ceremony at a historic home in Austin. 

I was honored to help with some decor for the reception. Marisol contacted me back in the summer asking if I could find a variety of vintage milk glass vases for table centerpieces within her budget. I didn't know much about milk glass and assumed it was pricey, so I doubted I could find them for what she was willing to pay. But the next day, I hit the milk glass jackpot. She needed about 30 vases, and on that day I found 20! Marisol wasn't even sold completely on the idea, but I bought them anyway, as I loved her vision and now loved these beautiful vases too! The photos of the vases I texted to Marisol were all it took to convince her. I enjoyed hunting for them and got excited each time I found another one for the collection. 

The vases looked beautiful with gerber daisies and roses filling the bud vases. There were vases all throughout the reception room, and they were the perfect height as centerpieces because they still allowed guests to talk across the table; so many centerpieces are too tall and prohibit cross-table conversation. It all came together so nicely and they did such a great job decorating to make the room look simply elegant. Based on the venue, decor, delicious food, and amazing cake, one would never now that this elegant affair was on a budget. Marisol deserves all the credit - she is a certified wedding planner and worked so hard to have a wonderful evening for her friends and family. Mission accomplished! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What a stunning couple!

Congratulations again to the beautiful bride and her handsome groom. 

Have a chic week!

~Sarah



2 comments:

  1. Wow - you found a great variety of vases - good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this beautiful wedding décor and wish to have it on my wedding also. Actually I am also going to have barn side wedding and this décor photography can be an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10