Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Saturday, June 6, 2015

At long last...


It's sad that the last blog post I wrote was when I changed the screen to "Spring."

It's every teacher's favorite season! This teacher's summer started yesterday and I could not be more excited. It was a l.o.n.g. time coming and I look forward to spending much more time with this little guy! 


I am also excited to get back into the swing of shows and sales. My next show is July 18 at the Junk Hippy show in Rosenberg, TX; I am about to order some new inventory for Barn Chic Boutique, more great organic cotton baby apparel from Milkbarn is on its way for BABY Barn Chic, and I will have some great vintage finds straight from my living room as we attempt to baby proof (at least one room in) this house! 

Today I received confirmation that I will be a vendor at the Rusted Gingham Barn Sale again this year after taking a break last year to have a baby - good thing I didn't try to do the show last November as my water broke the day of the sale! Looking forward to joining Suzanne and all the great vendors at this year's show on November 6-7 in Gonzales, TX. 

I am kicking off the summer season with a big sale at the boutique; take 20% off any order with discount code SCHOOLSOUT, and bump that percentage to 30% with a purchase of $100 or more (use discount code SUMMER30).

The adorable footed rompers from Milkbarn baby.


Looking forward to more blogging and junking this summer! I also hope to post about my stay at Rachel Ashwell's The Prairie last summer - talk about overdue! This teacher gets a zero for on time performance.

Here's to a summer of family fun and junking adventures!

Have a chic week,

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10