Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Friday, July 3, 2015

Enjoying the current season

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! I can't believe it is almost the 4th of July!



I ran out to a store last night to pick up some things for an overnight trip we are making this weekend. A few things on my list - a pool float, beach towels, and a large picnic blanket. I struggled finding summer things, but I sure could have picked up some new pencils, notebooks, binders, Halloween window clings, turkey decorations for the Thanksgiving table, or a pre-lit Christmas tree. What?! Why are the school supplies out?  Didn't school just end? The smell of cinnamon permeated the aisle lined with pumpkins and scarecrows. Thanksgiving and Christmas?! I'm seasonally confused! Isn't it just the beginning of July?!

I don't know who is shopping for Christmas right now, but there must be someone or stores wouldn't sacrifice the shelf space. I am going to focus on soaking up the current season - minus the pool float and picnic blanket that I couldn't find!

I wish you all a great 4th of July. Enjoy the moment and make great memories!

Have a chic week(end),

~Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10