Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Friday, February 21, 2014

It's show time!

Junk Hippy starts at 9am on Saturday morning in Rosenberg, TX! There are hundreds of vendors here and I can't wait to see more of the show's goods. The building I'm in (D) is packed with decor and awesome clothing!  We arrived this afternoon and are ready for tomorrow. 

The best new addition to my show set is this amazing handcrafted dressing room designed by my talented mom and built by both my resourceful parents. Talk about pin-worthy! I can't thank them enough for being here and supporting me at another show. 


Come try on some Barn Chic Boutique clothes in this great space! And visit Jeanette of Simply J's and Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage too. Hope to see you here! 

Have a chic week(end),

~Sarah



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't comment before the show, but I hope it was a good show. I'm anxious to hear your report. Theresa posted a picture of your booth and it looked great.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10