Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Barn Sale Pictures

I had my first ever show this weekend! There is so much to say, but if you want a sneak peak at lots of pictures, head over to my Facebook page to see my space and lots of other talented vendors! 


I hope you 'like' it! Thanks for visiting and I hope to have a thorough post about the show very soon! But tonight I have to finish preparing my lesson for 7th and 8th graders on the electoral college; wish me luck with that...

Have a chic week,

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to hear how the sale went! I bet you were exhausted - hope you sold tons! Looks like you took some big items! Hey, are you teaching in P'Ville? I graduated from there - when there was only one highschool!

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10