Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Junk Hippy this Saturday!


I am gearing up for my first show in a year! This weekend I am excited to return to Junk Hippy's Rosenberg (TX) show at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds from 9am to 6pm on Saturday, July 18. I am feeling a bit rusty as I haven't done a show in so long, and it will certainly be an interesting experience with an 8 month old! I welcome any tips that you show mamas may have for a first timer with a little one! 


Here's my sweet boy showing off his Milkbarn whale kerchief bib. I am so in love with the adorable prints of this line and the organic cotton is so super soft. The bib is for sale but the baby is not!  


I hope to see you in Rosenberg on Saturday! If you can't make it, shop online at Barn Chic Boutique and use code $10off to take $10 off your purchase of $50 or more. Get the goods before they sell out this weekend, and hurry - this code is only good through Thursday.



Have a chic week,

~Sarah

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10