Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun new finds in the booth


Well, the beautiful chippy turquoise shelving unit lasted almost two weeks. I got a call last Friday that a lady purchased it but wasn't going to pick it up until Tuesday - now this is the perfect way to sell a large display piece! With the advanced notice, I was thankful I had time to find a replacement and relieved that all the merchandise on the cabinet wasn't all over the floor of my booth!

Off to Llano and Burnet I went on Saturday and came home with lots of great new goodies.


Guess my color of choice is turquoise! Found this fun bookcase.


A closeup of the cool vintage felt fawn and doe I found at Citywide.



Rusty movie reels...



Was super excited to find this old school candy cane decoration at Goodwill! I really like the turquoise and red combination and was thrilled to find this red small step ladder - part of the top flips up to reveal a step underneath! What a uniquely practical piece.








Not exactly sure the use for these old 'city' boxes - parking meter/collection boxes? Love them!


Check out these red skis - yet another purchase that I considered keeping! But knowing that I would prefer nearly any form of torture over tumbling down snowy mountains (aka downhill skiing), I figured they are more suited to someone who appreciates and enjoys the sport.





I spelled out "noel" with some old marquee letters. Sold the next day!


Look how great that little black lunch pail looks with some Christmas swag!






The skis are so perfectly chippy.





I had a whirlwind last few weeks of hunting for good finds and have some decent stock, so I think I will take the weekend off and just relax. Or not...

Have a chic week!
-Sarah
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are a good picker! You have some fun finds in your booth!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie! Hope your New Year is off to a great start - and I hope to visit your wonderful store again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10