Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Friday, March 16, 2012

Toes in the water



Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. We took a nice little vacation!  


The only activity beyond pool and beach relaxation was a trip to the golf course one beautiful morning.
Well, Andrew played golf while I cheered on Katniss and District 12 in the Hunger Games.
 


Beyond this pool you can see the Bay with sailboats.
I didn't get any beach shots - I was too busy sleeping in the sun and turning a shade of lobster.



This guy models our pace on vacation.
 He also models how the skin on my inner ankles will look in approximately two days. 


Thank you, Living Social, for providing coupons for an affordable and luxurious vacation!



I am so thankful to have a spring break!  It was a time for much-needed R & R.
I hope you had a wonderful week and are looking forward to a great weekend.
More Barn Chic updates to come!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10