Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Reasons to go shopping

Not that I need a reason to shop, but I have several to justify my next excursion:

1) I sold this (these?):


I loved this set of industrial lockers and hope the new owner does as well. I wonder what purpose the lockers will serve in their new home?

Seeing that I made a big sale made my day! I have to admit that sales at the mall have been pretty slow for awhile. I've mostly been paying rent with the sales of ball jars and skeleton keys. But now that I sold a large piece, I get to go find something to replace it (well, replace the item that has been waiting its turn in the garage to get to the mall). 

2. It has been far too long since I have gone junk hunting in Texas. Since November 16 to be exact. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I have gone without a shopping trip since the birth of Barn Chic Antiques. This is unacceptable, especially when....

3. I am going to be a vendor at the Junk Hippy Roadshow in Rosenberg! Yay! I am wanting to do a few more shows this year (I welcome any suggestions!) and am so excited to join the list of super talented vendors at this year's spring show on Saturday, February 22 at the Ft. Bend County Fairgrounds. I hope I get a space sandwiched between Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage  and Jeanette of Simply J's. Any other friends going to be there?


I think I will head to Market next weekend....and hopefully getting in goes smoother than it did the last time!
I was clueless!  

In case you need a reason to shop, check out Barn Chic Boutique. There are lots of new arrivals in stock and you can save 10% for the month of January with discount code "2014." If a sale isn't a reason enough to shop, I don't know what it is!

Have a chic week,

~Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your blog on your junkin' adventures. I loved the one you did on the Dallas Market. I'm looking forward to the next one since I get to live vicariously through your adventure! ha! congrats on doing the Junk Hippy show. I'd love to do it but with the uncertainty with my mom's health, I better stick with the shops and shows I have lined up so far. Have fun.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Mom is still feeling better, Betsy! And I am not certain where I am going this weekend, but you know I will share about it when I get back! Might even see you this weekend...

      Delete
  2. Come to Fredericksburg, you know it's this week and it's in your neck of the woods. Deb, Sisters, House Wren, Salvage and I and many more are there! I'm bringing a new load of things just for you :) Hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might, Theresa!!!! I would love to see you all and your goods! My plans may have taken a turn for the west. :)

      Delete
  3. I predict the Junk Hippy show will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10