Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Garage Sale!

Out with the old! I am having a garage sale today and am trying to get ride of all the excess - clothes, trinkets, and vintage junk that doesn't work for the booth. For all you Austinites out there who might be interested in stopping by, email me and I will send you my address! 

I am embarrassed about how much stuff I have - it is truly ridiculous. Usually a family with kids would have the quantity of junk that I do...but sadly this is all my stuff! Guess I really am giving my neighbors reason to think I am a hoarder. Though I think parting with the goods goes against all that is hoarding?

The first part of the morning went well and I am hoping to clear out lots more of all these treasures! I love to see things find a new home. 











Have a great weekend!
~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. darn it - wish I had seen this sooner!! :) there needs to be a blogging update feed like facebook. or i need to switch to the old format so they pop up on the side of the page like yours does...

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10