Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New goods at the booth!

With the sale of two relatively new additions at the booth this week, it was time to revamp the 'entrance' to my space this weekend. 

I found the cute scalloped shelf at the Austin City Wide Garage Sale last month, and the awesome rusty black and blue metal cart came from Marburger. They were just courting before, but because the same customer bought them together, I see a long happy future for the pair.

 So I brought in a scene reminiscent of summer: strawberry trays, rusty mailbox with flowers, beatup baseballs, and a classic vintage Schwinn bicycle in the best state of rust and wear!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Hope you all survived tax day 2013! A little piece of tax advice to anyone who is considering a booth in an antique mall - be sure to find out if the mall pays sales tax for all goods sold in the mall. I found out 8 quarterly payments later that my mall does. Now I am up to my ears in amended state sales tax return forms! But the light at the end of the tunnel is a nice refund (hopefully?). Then it will be time to go shopping! 

Have a chic week,

~Sarah
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10