Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

40 hours

Less than 40 hours stand between me and the Country Living Fair in Austin! I took Friday afternoon off and the timing couldn't be better - both of the past two days I haven't left school until 7. I love what I do, but this teacher needs a break! Can't wait to recharge my batteries and be inspired by all the talent that will be in our city this weekend. Plenty of pictures to come for all you out-of-towners who can't make it, but I sure hope to see a few of you there!

Country Living Fair Details  - click the link for all the specifics. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10 to 5, rain or shine. Our space is inside, out of the heat!

Another peak at what's to come with Karen's booth:



Have a great rest of the week!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10