Barn Chic Antiques

Barn Chic Antiques

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Barn Sale Teaser

There is so much to be said about the 2013 Rusted Gingham Barn Sale, but I will sum it up with one word: gratitude. I am grateful for the help and support from my family, the hospitality of Suzanne and her team, the kindness and fellowship from other vendors, and the conversations and connections with the Barn Sale shoppers. I had a terrific show, even better than last year, and I enjoyed meeting so many customers and hearing about all the creative plans they had in store for Barn Chic goods! Thank you to all of you came out to shop the Barn Sale.

 


Looking forward to posting more about the show soon! 

Have a chic week,

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Boy, Sarah, you are quick! ha! I love your "tease" post and your one word, Gratitude does indeed sum it all up! Have a great week as well.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Barn Chic Antiques

view sourceprint? 01 09 10